- 1 Where do you get money in St Denis rdr2?
- 2 Can you get your money back in rdr2?
- 3 Do you lose all your money in Red Dead Redemption 2?
- 4 Which houses can you rob in RDR2?
- 5 Do you lose all your money when you go to Guarma?
- 6 Where can I find gold bars in rdr2?
- 7 What do you lose when Arthur dies?
- 8 What happens to Arthur’s money?
- 9 How much money do you get when you beat Red Dead 2?
- 10 What happens if you go for the money instead of helping John?
- 11 Can I get Buell back after Arthur dies?
Where do you get money in St Denis rdr2?
Sell looted valuables at Fence (Extra Cash ) You get lots of valuables by looting dead enemies. This is a nice source of bonus cash for “junk” you have in your inventory. Fences are found at Rhodes, Saint Denis, Van Horn Trading Outpost.
Can you get your money back in rdr2?
You don’t get it back, complete the epilogue and you will have a nice surprise.
Do you lose all your money in Red Dead Redemption 2?
Yes, just do it at endgame once the story is done. You lose it multiple times during the game but you ‘ll have enough for pretty much everything after the epilogue.
Which houses can you rob in RDR2?
Legend & information on burglaries
- Watson’s cabin.
- At Porter’s (limited time)
- Van Horn Manor.
- Aberdeen Pig Farm.
- Lonnie’s Shack (limited time)
- Catfish Jacksons.
- Willard’s rest – Available only after completing the “At a Crossroads” mission in Chapter 6.
Do you lose all your money when you go to Guarma?
User Info: L0rdCrump. You recover everything including your money.
Where can I find gold bars in rdr2?
Red Dead Redemption 2 Gold Bar Locations
- Visit Limpany, the burned town just south of Horseshoe Overlook.
- Near Cotorra Springs there is a ravine with a wrecked train lying in the bottom.
- Climb up to the top of the cliff that the train car is leaning into.
- Staying crouched, walk to the right under the overhang.
What do you lose when Arthur dies?
All Arthur horses are Lost. The money too, but u will get 20k after epilogue.
What happens to Arthur’s money?
More videos on YouTube Arthur’s wallet of money is also cleared out, but John receives $20,000, which is more than enough to buy anything. A few missions into the epilogue, John does inherit all of Arthur’s outfits and weapons.
How much money do you get when you beat Red Dead 2?
Earn $ 20,000. John will receive $ 20,000 when completing the final mission of Epilogue 2. It’s a starting amount so make sure to find ways to start earning money again in the game.
What happens if you go for the money instead of helping John?
If you decide to help John, you will fight your way up the mountain with him before agreeing to hold off the Pinkerton agents to allow him to escape. Once you ‘ve fought them off, Micah will turn up for a scrap. Arthur still dies if you win the fight, but he gets a peaceful death, looking out over the mountain.
Can I get Buell back after Arthur dies?
If the player wishes to keep Buell after the story, they must complete the last part of Hamish’s mission after Chapter 6, as John. If the player completes the mission as Arthur, Buell will be lost along with all the other horses owned by Arthur after the mission “Red Dead Redemption”.