- 1 Which county is Port St Lucie in?
- 2 What cities are in Port St Lucie County?
- 3 Is Port St Lucie dangerous?
- 4 Is Port St Lucie expensive?
- 5 Does Port St Lucie have a beach?
- 6 Does Port St Lucie have a downtown?
- 7 Is Port St Lucie a good place to live?
- 8 What are the 3 city towns that make up St Lucie County?
- 9 How far is Port St Lucie from Orlando?
- 10 What is Port St Lucie known for?
- 11 Where should I live in Port St Lucie?
- 12 Are there sinkholes in Port St Lucie Florida?
- 13 What airport do you fly into for Port St Lucie Florida?
- 14 What major city is close to Port St Lucie?
- 15 How cold does it get in Port St Lucie?
Which county is Port St Lucie in?
It occupies an area of 120 square miles in St. Lucie County on Florida’s east coast, about 50 miles north of West Palm Beach, halfway between Miami and Orlando.
What cities are in Port St Lucie County?
Incorporated Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places in St. Lucie County
- Fort Pierce * Fort Pierce North CDP. Fort Pierce South CDP.
- Hutchinson Island South CDP. Indian River Estates. Lakewood Park.
- Port Saint Lucie* River Park.
- Saint Lucie* White City.
Is Port St Lucie dangerous?
How risky is that? Your chance of becoming a victim in Port St. Lucie is one in 101 based on the total crime rate (violent and property crimes, combined). In America overall, your chance of becoming a victim of crime is 1 in 40.
Is Port St Lucie expensive?
Lucie is cheaper than the US average. A cost of living index above 100 means Port St. Lucie, Florida is more expensive.
Does Port St Lucie have a beach?
Port St. Lucie. The area is ideal for outdoor activities with a perfect year-round temperature of 60s to mid-80s and 21 miles of majestic, white sand beaches on the Atlantic Ocean. There are also beautiful outdoor areas to explore with a top-rated park system, natural river area, walking trails and botanical garden.
Does Port St Lucie have a downtown?
PORT ST. LUCIE — St. Lucie West is on the cusp of getting new retail, residential and office space aimed at creating a ” downtown ” where residents can live, work, shop and dine. Town Place at St.
Is Port St Lucie a good place to live?
Lucie is a safe city. The neighborhood is nice and clean and the neighbors are nice as well. There are many stores to shop from. Port St Lucie is a dream to live in.
What are the 3 city towns that make up St Lucie County?
Lucie’s 615.5 square miles contain three municipalities as weI/as acres ofunincorporated territory containing subdivisions, light industry and agribusiness. sELucie’s major cities, Fort Pierce and Port St.
How far is Port St Lucie from Orlando?
Distance from Port Saint Lucie, FL to Orlando, FL There are 107.37 miles from Port Saint Lucie to Orlando in northwest direction and 124 miles (199.56 kilometers) by car, following the Florida’s Turnpike route.
What is Port St Lucie known for?
About an hour north of Palm Beach, Port St. Lucie is one of Florida’s best places to visit for golf. 16 Top-Rated Things to Do in Port St. Lucie, FL
- Savannas Preserve State Park.
- Port St.
- North Fork, St.
- River Lilly Cruises.
- Oxbow Eco-Center.
- Jensen Beach.
- Bluefield Ranch Preserve.
Where should I live in Port St Lucie?
- Lakewood Park. Town in Florida. Rating 2.87 out of 5 15 reviews.
- Port St. Lucie. City in Florida.
- River Park. Town in Florida. Rating 3.5 out of 5 4 reviews.
- Fort Pierce. Town in Florida.
- White City. Town in Florida.
- Indian River Estates. Town in Florida.
- St. Lucie Village.
- Seacoast Christian Academy. Private School.
Are there sinkholes in Port St Lucie Florida?
Sinkhole Zones in Florida Cities in the zone 1 region include Miami, Coral Springs, Hialeah, and Hollywood. Zone 2 cities include Fort Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie, and Orlando.
What airport do you fly into for Port St Lucie Florida?
The closest airport to Port Saint Lucie is Witham Field Airport.
What major city is close to Port St Lucie?
List of Cities near Port Saint Lucie in Florida, United States of America
|Major Cities Close to Port Saint Lucie|
|Hialeah||156.5 km / 97.3 miles|
|Tampa||220.8 km / 137.2 miles|
|Saint Petersburg||231.5 km / 143.9 miles|
|Jacksonville||362.1 km / 225 miles|
How cold does it get in Port St Lucie?
In Port Saint Lucie, the summers are long, hot, oppressive, wet, and mostly cloudy and the winters are short, comfortable, windy, and partly cloudy. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 55°F to 89°F and is rarely below 41°F or above 92°F.